Outcomes of older patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma treated in routine clinical practice in the UK: methotrexate dose intensity correlates with response and survival
Linton, Kim M
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Haematology, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMansoor W, Ferguson S, Ross V, Talbot D. Diagnostic and Management Pathways for Pulmonary Carcinoid Tumours in the United Kingdom: Results from the National Lung Neuroendocrine Tumour Pathway Project. Int J Endocrinol. 2020;2020:9287536.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Role of chemotherapy additional to high-dose methotrexate for primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL).
- Authors: Bergner N, Monsef I, Illerhaus G, Engert A, Skoetz N
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 14
- Rituximab, methotrexate, procarbazine, vincristine and intensified cytarabine consolidation for primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL) in the elderly: a LOC network study.
- Authors: Houillier C, Ghesquières H, Chabrot C, Soussain C, Ahle G, Choquet S, Nicolas-Virelizier E, Bay JO, Vargaftig J, Gaultier C, Touitou V, Martin-Duverneuil N, Cassoux N, Le Garff-Tavernier M, Costopoulos M, Faurie P, Hoang-Xuan K
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Long-term remission of primary central nervous system lymphoma by intensified methotrexate chemotherapy.
- Authors: Watanabe T, Katayama Y, Yoshino A, Komine C, Yokoyama T, Fukushima T
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Monotherapy with methotrexate for primary central nervous lymphoma has single agent activity in the absence of radiotherapy: a single institution cohort.
- Authors: Cobert J, Hochberg E, Woldenberg N, Hochberg F
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Influence of methotrexate exposure on outcome in patients treated with MBVP chemotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma.
- Authors: Blasco H, Senecal D, Le Gouge A, Pinard E, Benz-de Bretagne I, Colombat P, Hulot JS, Chatelut E, Le Guellec C
- Issue date: 2010 Sep