Diagnostic and management pathways for pulmonary carcinoid tumours in the United Kingdom: results from the National Lung Neuroendocrine Tumour Pathway Project
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Rd., Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManoharan P, Lamarca A, Navalkissoor S, Calero J, Chan PS, Julyan P, et al. Safety, tolerability and clinical implementation of 'ready-to-use' (68)gallium-DOTA0-Tyr3-octreotide ((68)Ga-DOTATOC) (SomaKIT TOC) for injection in patients diagnosed with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours (GEP-NETs). ESMO Open. 2020;5.
JournalInternational Journal of Endocrinology
- Characteristics of 252 patients with bronchopulmonary neuroendocrine tumours treated at the Copenhagen NET Centre of Excellence.
- Authors: Grøndahl V, Binderup T, Langer SW, Petersen RH, Nielsen K, Kjaer A, Federspiel B, Knigge U
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on neuroendocrine tumour services in England.
- Authors: Weickert MO, Robbins T, Kyrou I, Hopper A, Pearson E, Barber TM, Kaltsas G, Randeva HS
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Pulmonary neuroendocrine (carcinoid) tumors: European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society expert consensus and recommendations for best practice for typical and atypical pulmonary carcinoids.
- Authors: Caplin ME, Baudin E, Ferolla P, Filosso P, Garcia-Yuste M, Lim E, Oberg K, Pelosi G, Perren A, Rossi RE, Travis WD, ENETS consensus conference participants.
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Which is the best strategy for diagnosing bronchial carcinoid tumours? The role of dual tracer PET/CT scan.
- Authors: Lococo F, Treglia G
- Issue date: 2014 Jan-Apr
- 68Gallium DOTANOC-PET Imaging in Lung Carcinoids: Impact on Patients' Management.
- Authors: Lamarca A, Pritchard DM, Westwood T, Papaxoinis G, Nonaka D, Vinjamuri S, Valle JW, Manoharan P, Mansoor W
- Issue date: 2018