Patient and caregiver experience of hospital discharge from an acute medicine unit via the discharge lounge: a qualitative case study
AffiliationNurse Research Leader Acute Medicine Unit, Heartlands Hospital, University Hospitals Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLamarca A, Edeline J, McNamara MG, Hubner RA, Nagino M, Bridgewater J, et al. Current standards and future perspectives in adjuvant treatment for biliary tract cancers. Cancer Treatment Reviews. 2020;84.
TypeMeetings and Proceedings
- The Inpatient Discharge Lounge as a Potential Mechanism to Mitigate Emergency Department Boarding and Crowding.
- Authors: Franklin BJ, Vakili S, Huckman RS, Hosein S, Falk N, Cheng K, Murray M, Harris S, Morris CA, Goralnick E
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- "We are doing it together"; The integral role of caregivers in a patients' transition home from the medicine unit.
- Authors: Hahn-Goldberg S, Jeffs L, Troup A, Kubba R, Okrainec K
- Issue date: 2018
- Care Transitions From Patient and Caregiver Perspectives.
- Authors: Mitchell SE, Laurens V, Weigel GM, Hirschman KB, Scott AM, Nguyen HQ, Howard JM, Laird L, Levine C, Davis TC, Gass B, Shaid E, Li J, Williams MV, Jack BW
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Perspectives of carers on the move from a hospital to a transitional care unit.
- Authors: Daff D, Stepien JM, Wundke R, Paterson J, Whitehead CH, Crotty M
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- Health professional perspectives on systems failures in transitional care for patients with dementia and their carers: a qualitative descriptive study.
- Authors: Kable A, Chenoweth L, Pond D, Hullick C
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 18