AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationMedical Physics Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHendry J. Taking Care with FLASH Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- FLASH and minibeams in radiation therapy: the effect of microstructures on time and space and their potential application to protontherapy.
- Authors: Mazal A, Prezado Y, Ares C, de Marzi L, Patriarca A, Miralbell R, Favaudon V
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study of sertraline (Zoloft) for the treatment of hot flashes in women with early stage breast cancer taking tamoxifen.
- Authors: Kimmick GG, Lovato J, McQuellon R, Robinson E, Muss HB
- Issue date: 2006 Mar-Apr
- Ultra-fast, low dose high-pitch (FLASH) versus prospectively-gated coronary computed tomography angiography: Comparison of image quality and patient radiation exposure.
- Authors: Smettei OA, Sayed S, M Al Habib A, Alharbi F, Abazid RM
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Dosimetric characteristics and quality control tests for the collimator sectors of the Leksell Gamma Knife(®) Perfexion(TM).
- Authors: Bhatnagar JP, Novotny J Jr, Huq MS
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Ultra-High Dose Rate (FLASH) Radiotherapy: Silver Bullet or Fool's Gold?
- Authors: Wilson JD, Hammond EM, Higgins GS, Petersson K
- Issue date: 2019