AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationMedical Physics Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHendry J. Taking Care with FLASH Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- History and current perspectives on the biological effects of high-dose spatial fractionation and high dose-rate approaches: GRID, Microbeam & FLASH radiotherapy.
- Authors: Griffin RJ, Prise KM, McMahon SJ, Zhang X, Penagaricano J, Butterworth KT
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 1
- Spatial fractionation of the dose in proton therapy: Proton minibeam radiation therapy.
- Authors: De Marzi L, Nauraye C, Lansonneur P, Pouzoulet F, Patriarca A, Schneider T, Guardiola C, Mammar H, Dendale R, Prezado Y
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Point/counterpoint: pulsed reduced dose rate radiation therapy is likely to become the treatment modality of choice for recurrent cancers.
- Authors: Ma CM, Luxton G, Orton CG
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Understanding High-Dose, Ultra-High Dose Rate, and Spatially Fractionated Radiation Therapy.
- Authors: Griffin RJ, Ahmed MM, Amendola B, Belyakov O, Bentzen SM, Butterworth KT, Chang S, Coleman CN, Djonov V, Formenti SC, Glatstein E, Guha C, Kalnicki S, Le QT, Loo BW Jr, Mahadevan A, Massaccesi M, Maxim PG, Mohiuddin M, Mohiuddin M, Mayr NA, Obcemea C, Petersson K, Regine W, Roach M, Romanelli P, Simone CB 2nd, Snider JW, Spitz DR, Vikram B, Vozenin MC, Abdel-Wahab M, Welsh J, Wu X, Limoli CL
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 15
- Fractionation and outcomes with palliative radiation therapy.
- Authors: Anderson PR, Coia LR
- Issue date: 2000 Jul