Less is more in radiotherapy target volume planning: lessons from the PET-plan trial
AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy Related Research, University of Manchester, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFelip E, Ardizzoni A, Ciuleanu T, Cobo M, Laktionov K, Szilasi M, et al. CheckMate 171: A phase 2 trial of nivolumab in patients with previously treated advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer, including ECOG PS 2 and elderly populations. European Journal of Cancer. 2020;127:160-72.
- Adaptive Dose Escalation using Serial Four-dimensional Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Scans during Radiotherapy for Locally Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Yap ML, Sun A, Higgins J, Clarke K, Marshall A, Becker N, Le LW, Vines DC, Bezjak A, Bissonnette JP
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Role of computed tomography and [18F] fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography image fusion in conformal radiotherapy of non-small cell lung cancer: a comparison with standard techniques with and without elective nodal irradiation.
- Authors: Ceresoli GL, Cattaneo GM, Castellone P, Rizzos G, Landoni C, Gregorc V, Calandrino R, Villa E, Messa C, Santoro A, Fazio F
- Issue date: 2007 Jan-Feb
- Areas of high 18F-FDG uptake on preradiotherapy PET/CT identify preferential sites of local relapse after chemoradiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Calais J, Thureau S, Dubray B, Modzelewski R, Thiberville L, Gardin I, Vera P
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Clinical implications of defining the gross tumor volume with combination of CT and 18FDG-positron emission tomography in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Grills IS, Yan D, Black QC, Wong CY, Martinez AA, Kestin LL
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 1
- F-18-FDG-PET confined radiotherapy of locally advanced NSCLC with concomitant chemotherapy: results of the PET-PLAN pilot trial.
- Authors: Fleckenstein J, Hellwig D, Kremp S, Grgic A, Gröschel A, Kirsch CM, Nestle U, Rübe C
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 15