Germline and sporadic cancers driven by the RAS pathway: parallels and contrasts
AffiliationManchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEttl J, Tolaney S, Wardley A, Zambelli S, Hilton JF, Ricci F, et al. Monarcher: A Randomized Phase 2 Study of Abemaciclib Plus Trastuzumab with or without Fulvestrant Versus Trastuzumab Plus Standard-of-Care Chemotherapy in Women with HR+, HER2+Advanced Breast Cancer. Oncology Research and Treatment. 2020;43:16-
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Advancing RAS/RASopathy therapies: An NCI-sponsored intramural and extramural collaboration for the study of RASopathies.
- Authors: Gross AM, Frone M, Gripp KW, Gelb BD, Schoyer L, Schill L, Stronach B, Biesecker LG, Esposito D, Hernandez ER, Legius E, Loh ML, Martin S, Morrison DK, Rauen KA, Wolters PL, Zand D, McCormick F, Savage SA, Stewart DR, Widemann BC, Yohe ME
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- A review of craniofacial and dental findings of the RASopathies.
- Authors: Cao H, Alrejaye N, Klein OD, Goodwin AF, Oberoi S
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- [New insight of craniofacial and oral findings of the RASopathies].
- Authors: Cao HT, Yang YJ, Zheng Q, Shi B, Li CH
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 9
- NRAS associated RASopathy and embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Authors: Garren B, Stephan M, Hogue JS
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Pathogenesis of Growth Failure in Rasopathies.
- Authors: Aftab S, Dattani MT
- Issue date: 2019 May