Emergency presentations in patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCopson E, Coles C, Kirwan C, McIntosh S, Palmieri C, Rea D. The breast cancer trainees research collaborative group. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:595-
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Emergency Presentations of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Endocrinopathies.
- Authors: Knight T, Cooksley T
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- Emergency management of immune-related toxicity.
- Authors: Cooksley T, Stutman R, Klotz A
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Management of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Toxicities: A Review and Clinical Guideline for Emergency Physicians.
- Authors: Hryniewicki AT, Wang C, Shatsky RA, Coyne CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Immune checkpoint blockade toxicity among patients with cancer presenting to the emergency department.
- Authors: Peyrony O, Tieghem Y, Franchitti J, Ellouze S, Morra I, Madelaine-Chambrin I, Flicoteaux R, Baroudjian B, Azoulay E, Chevret S, Fontaine JP
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Acute management of autoimmune toxicity in cancer patients on immunotherapy: Common toxicities and the approach for the emergency physician.
- Authors: Lomax AJ, McNeil C
- Issue date: 2017 Apr