Reducing the diversity of allogeneic transplant protocols in the UK through a BSBMT Anthony Nolan Protocol Harmonization Initiative
AffiliationThe Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBacci M, Lorito N, Ippolito L, Ramazzotti M, Parri M, Simoes BM, et al. Reprogramming of amino acid transporters induces Aspartate and Glutamate dependency and drives endocrine resistance in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:539-40
JournalBone Marrow Transplantation
- The bone marrow transplant clinical nurse specialist in hemato-oncology: an interview with Anthony Nolan Nurse Specialist Susan Paskar.
- Authors: Paskar S
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- The use of a national transplant registry to benchmark transplant outcome for patients undergoing autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplantation in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Authors: Russell NH, Szydlo R, McCann S, Potter MN, Craddock C, Towlson K, Apperley JF, British Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- The Anthony Nolan Research Centre.
- Authors: Cleaver SA
- Issue date: 1993
- The importance of early intervention in the treatment of hepatic veno-occlusive disease.
- Authors: Pagliuca A
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 11
- The Role of Unrelated Donor Registries in HSCT
- Authors: Evseeva I, Foeken L, Madrigal A, Carreras E, Dufour C, Mohty M, Kröger N
- Issue date: 2019