Actinomycin D downregulates Sox2 and improves survival in preclinical models of recurrent glioblastoma
McBain, Catherine A
AffiliationBrain Tumor Research Group, Stem Cell and Neurotherapies Laboratory, Division of Cell Matrix Biology & Regenerative Medicine, University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTaylor JT, Ellison S, Pandele A, Wood S, Nathan E, Forte G, et al. Actinomycin D Downregulates Sox2 and Improves Survival in Preclinical Models of Recurrent Glioblastoma. Neuro Oncol. 2020.
- Inhibiting DNA-PK induces glioma stem cell differentiation and sensitizes glioblastoma to radiation in mice.
- Authors: Fang X, Huang Z, Zhai K, Huang Q, Tao W, Kim L, Wu Q, Almasan A, Yu JS, Li X, Stark GR, Rich JN, Bao S
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 30
- Resveratrol targeting of AKT and p53 in glioblastoma and glioblastoma stem-like cells to suppress growth and infiltration.
- Authors: Clark PA, Bhattacharya S, Elmayan A, Darjatmoko SR, Thuro BA, Yan MB, van Ginkel PR, Polans AS, Kuo JS
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Sox2, a stemness gene, regulates tumor-initiating and drug-resistant properties in CD133-positive glioblastoma stem cells.
- Authors: Song WS, Yang YP, Huang CS, Lu KH, Liu WH, Wu WW, Lee YY, Lo WL, Lee SD, Chen YW, Huang PI, Chen MT
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- TRIM24 promotes stemness and invasiveness of glioblastoma cells via activating Sox2 expression.
- Authors: Zhang LH, Yin YH, Chen HZ, Feng SY, Liu JL, Chen L, Fu WL, Sun GC, Yu XG, Xu DG
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 18
- Arsenic trioxide disrupts glioma stem cells via promoting PML degradation to inhibit tumor growth.
- Authors: Zhou W, Cheng L, Shi Y, Ke SQ, Huang Z, Fang X, Chu CW, Xie Q, Bian XW, Rich JN, Bao S
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 10