Protective strategies to prevent trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity - Authors' reply
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractComment on Protective strategies to prevent trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity. [Lancet. 2020]
CitationEarl HM, Hiller L, Plummer C, Miles D, Wardley AM, Cameron DA, et al. Protective strategies to prevent trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity - Authors' reply. Lancet. 2020;395:492-3.
- Protective strategies to prevent trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity.
- Authors: Guo S, Tse G, Liu T
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 15
- Pertuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity: safety compared with trastuzumab.
- Authors: Sendur MA, Aksoy S, Altundag K
- Issue date: 2015
- Anthracycline-trastuzumab regimens for HER2/neu-overexpressing breast cancer: current experience and future strategies.
- Authors: Rayson D, Richel D, Chia S, Jackisch C, van der Vegt S, Suter T
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Racial disparities in the rate of cardiotoxicity of HER2-targeted therapies among women with early breast cancer.
- Authors: Litvak A, Batukbhai B, Russell SD, Tsai HL, Rosner GL, Jeter SC, Armstrong D, Emens LA, Fetting J, Wolff AC, Silhy R, Stearns V, Connolly RM
- Issue date: 2018 May 1
- More predictive markers were identified for trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity.
- Authors: Altundag K
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 6