The UK at the forefront of innovative drug-radiotherapy combination clinical trials: introducing the CONCORDE platform
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust/University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFaivre-Finn C, Brown S, Ryan A, Greystoke A, Investigators C. The UK at the Forefront of Innovative Drug-Radiotherapy Combination Clinical Trials: Introducing the CONCORDE Platform. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
TypeMeetings and Proceedings
- Concorde: ride quality and passenger reactions.
- Authors: Richards LG, Jacobson ID
- Issue date: 1978 Jul
- Does participation in clinical trials influence the implementation of new techniques? A look at changing techniques in breast radiotherapy in the UK.
- Authors: Venables K, Tsang Y, Ciurlionis L, Coles CE, Yarnold JR
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- How generalizable are the results of large randomized controlled trials of antiretroviral therapy?
- Authors: Moore DA, Goodall RL, Ives NJ, Hooker M, Gazzard BG, Easterbrook PJ
- Issue date: 2000 Jul
- Data and safety monitoring in the Concorde and Alpha trials.
- Authors: Armitage P
- Issue date: 1999 Jun