Great debate: surgery versus stereotactic radiotherapy for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer
AffiliationCRUK Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence, University College London & The University of Manchester, London & Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHiley C, Salem A, Batchelor T, McDonald F, Evison M. Great debate: surgery versus stereotactic radiotherapy for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer. Thorax. 2020.
- Should We Use the Olympic Spirit in the Controversy Between Surgery and Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy in Operable Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?
- Authors: Bertolaccini L, Spaggiari L
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy versus Thermal Ablation for Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Vyfhuis MAL, Mohindra P, Simone CB 2nd
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Patient-reported Outcomes After the Treatment of Early Stage Non-small-cell Lung Cancer With Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy Compared With Surgery.
- Authors: Alberts L, Wolff HB, Kastelijn EA, Schramel FMNH, Coupe VMH
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Comparison of the outcomes of stereotactic body radiotherapy versus surgical treatment for elderly (≥70) patients with early-stage non-small cell lung cancer after propensity score matching.
- Authors: Dong B, Wang J, Zhu X, Chen Y, Xu Y, Shao K, Zheng L, Ying H, Chen M, Cao J
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 7
- Reproductive Viability of Cells Following Preoperative Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy.
- Authors: Ozsahin M, Slotman BJ, Bourhis J
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 1