Retrospective analyses of registry data for technical radiation oncology questions: apples versus pears or solid evidence?
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Medical Center, Faculty of Medicine, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNestle U, Adebahr S, van Herk M. Retrospective Analyses of Registry Data for Technical Radiation Oncology Questions: Apples Versus Pears or Solid Evidence? J Thorac Oncol. 2020;15(1):15-7.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Control of Penicillium expansum and Botrytis cinerea on apples and pears with the combination of Candida sake and Pantoea agglomerans.
- Authors: Nunes C, Usall J, Teixido N, Torres R, Vinas I
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Comparative content of some bioactive compounds in apples, peaches and pears and their influence on lipids and antioxidant capacity in rats.
- Authors: Leontowicz H, Gorinstein S, Lojek A, Leontowicz M, Ci;z M, Soliva-Fortuny R, Park YS, Jung ST, Trakhtenberg S, Martin-Belloso O
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Sodium alginate-cinnamon essential oil coated apples and pears: Variability of Aspergillus carbonarius growth and ochratoxin A production.
- Authors: Kapetanakou AE, Nestora S, Evageliou V, Skandamis PN
- Issue date: 2019 May
- [Positional specificity of the peroxidation of linoleic and linolenic acid by homogenates from apples and pears (author's transl)].
- Authors: Grosch W, Laskawy G, Fischer KH
- Issue date: 1977 Mar 21
- Systematic Review of Pears and Health.
- Authors: Reiland H, Slavin J
- Issue date: 2015 Nov