Retrospective analyses of registry data for technical radiation oncology questions: apples versus pears or solid evidence?
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Medical Center, Faculty of Medicine, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNestle U, Adebahr S, van Herk M. Retrospective Analyses of Registry Data for Technical Radiation Oncology Questions: Apples Versus Pears or Solid Evidence? J Thorac Oncol. 2020;15(1):15-7.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- The effects of gamma-radiation on the protein content of apples and pears.
- Authors: CLARKE ID, FERNANDES SJ
- Issue date: 1961 Nov
- Organoleptic tests pertaining to apples and pears.
- Authors: BATEN WD
- Issue date: 1946 Jan-Feb
- [Qualities of various varieties of apples and pears].
- Authors: TAVERNIER J, JACQUIN P
- Issue date: 1955
- Chlorogenic acid and the enzymic browning of apples and pears.
- Authors: WEURMAN C, SWAIN T
- Issue date: 1953 Oct 10
- Meta-analytic studies of the glial cell marker TSPO in psychosis - a question of apples and pears?
- Authors: Plavén-Sigray P, Cervenka S
- Issue date: 2019 Jul