Two case reports involving therapeutic monoclonal anti-CD47 (Hu5F9-G4), it's effect on compatibility testing and subsequent selection of components for transfusion
AffiliationNHS Blood and Transplant-Filton, Red Cell Immunohaematology Laboratory, Bristol, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReyland L, Dwight M, Bullock T, Latham T, Lord K, Wardle A, et al. Two case reports involving therapeutic monoclonal anti-CD47 (Hu5F9-G4), it's effect on compatibility testing and subsequent selection of components for transfusion. Transfus Med. 2020.
- The effects of monoclonal anti-CD47 on RBCs, compatibility testing, and transfusion requirements in refractory acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Brierley CK, Staves J, Roberts C, Johnson H, Vyas P, Goodnough LT, Murphy MF
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Pre-Clinical Development of a Humanized Anti-CD47 Antibody with Anti-Cancer Therapeutic Potential.
- Authors: Liu J, Wang L, Zhao F, Tseng S, Narayanan C, Shura L, Willingham S, Howard M, Prohaska S, Volkmer J, Chao M, Weissman IL, Majeti R
- Issue date: 2015
- Disrupting the CD47-SIRPα anti-phagocytic axis by a humanized anti-CD47 antibody is an efficacious treatment for malignant pediatric brain tumors.
- Authors: Gholamin S, Mitra SS, Feroze AH, Liu J, Kahn SA, Zhang M, Esparza R, Richard C, Ramaswamy V, Remke M, Volkmer AK, Willingham S, Ponnuswami A, McCarty A, Lovelace P, Storm TA, Schubert S, Hutter G, Narayanan C, Chu P, Raabe EH, Harsh G 4th, Taylor MD, Monje M, Cho YJ, Majeti R, Volkmer JP, Fisher PG, Grant G, Steinberg GK, Vogel H, Edwards M, Weissman IL, Cheshier SH
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 15
- A novel fully human anti-CD47 antibody as a potential therapy for human neoplasms with good safety.
- Authors: Yu XY, Qiu WY, Long F, Yang XP, Zhang C, Xu L, Chang HY, Du P, Hou XJ, Yu YZ, Zeng DD, Wang S, Sun ZW
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Impact of Novel Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics on Blood Bank Pretransfusion Testing.
- Authors: Mei Z, Wool GD
- Issue date: 2019 Oct