The tip of the iceberg: predicting PARP inhibitor efficacy in prostate cancer
AffiliationOncology Institute of Southern Switzerland, Bellinzona, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGillessen S, Bristow RG. The tip of the iceberg: predicting PARP inhibitor efficacy in prostate cancer. Lancet Oncol. 2020;21(1):17-9.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia After Olaparib Treatment in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Zhu J, Tucker M, Wang E, Grossman JS, Armstrong AJ, George DJ, Zhang T
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Stratifying prostate patients for olaparib.
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- PARP Inhibitors for Advanced Prostate Cancer: Validating Predictive Biomarkers.
- Authors: Mateo J, Carreira S, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Olaparib Targets Some Advanced Prostate Cancers.
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Re: Konrad H. Stopsack. Efficacy of PARP Inhibition in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer is Very Different with Non-BRCA DNA Repair Alterations: Reconstructing Prespecified Endpoints for Cohort B from the Phase 3 PROfound Trial of Olaparib. Eur Urol. In press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2020.09.024.
- Authors: de Bono J, Hussain M, Kang J
- Issue date: 2021 Mar