Perspectives on geriatric oncology research presented at the 2019 ESMO Congress
AffiliationMaria Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology, Department of Breast Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery, Warsaw, Poland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDubianski R, De Glas NA, Lewis AR, Rodriquenz MG, Okonji D, Gomes F, et al. Perspectives on geriatric oncology research presented at the 2019 ESMO Congress. J Geriatr Oncol. 2019.
JournalJournal of Geriatric Oncology
- New insights on personalized cancer treatments: a report from the ESMO Congress.
- Authors: Ciardiello F, Jezdic S
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Profiling clinical cancer research across the Atlantic: a review of research and its characteristics presented at ASCO and ESMO Congresses during the last decade.
- Authors: Pentheroudakis G, Krikelis D, Cervantes A, Vermorken J, Pavlidis N
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Measuring the Value of New Drugs: Validity and Reliability of 4 Value Assessment Frameworks in the Oncology Setting.
- Authors: Bentley TGK, Cohen JT, Elkin EB, Huynh J, Mukherjea A, Neville TH, Mei M, Copher R, Knoth R, Popescu I, Lee J, Zambrano JM, Broder MS
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- [ASCO- and ESMO-update 2017 - highlights of the 53. meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology/ASCO 2017 and European Society for Medical Oncology/ESMO congress 2017].
- Authors: Ettrich TJ, Ebert M, Lorenzen S, Moehler M, Vogel A, Witkowski L, Seufferlein T, Reinacher-Schick A
- Issue date: 2018 Apr