Challenging the believed proportion of ovarian cancer attributable to BRCA2 versus BRCA1 pathogenic variants
AffiliationDivision of Evolution and Genomic Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, M13 9PL
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFlaum N, Crosbie EJ, Woodward ER, Lalloo F, Gareth Evans D. Challenging the believed proportion of ovarian cancer attributable to BRCA2 versus BRCA1 pathogenic variants. Eur J Cancer. 2020;124:88-90.
JournalEuropean journal of cancer
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 pathogenic and likely pathogenic variants in non-selected ovarian carcinoma patients in Brazil.
- Authors: Cotrim DP, Ribeiro ARG, Paixão D, de Queiroz Soares DC, Jbili R, Pandolfi NC, Cezana C, de Cássia Mauro C, Mantoan H, Bovolim G, de Brot L, Torrezan GT, Carraro DM, Baiocchi G, da Cruz Formiga MN, da Costa AABA
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 3
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 unclassified variants and missense polymorphisms in Algerian breast/ovarian cancer families.
- Authors: Cherbal F, Salhi N, Bakour R, Adane S, Boualga K, Maillet P
- Issue date: 2012
- Novel germline mutations and unclassified variants of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in Chinese women with familial breast/ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Cao WM, Gao Y, Yang HJ, Xie SN, Ding XW, Pan ZW, Ye WW, Wang XJ
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 6
- Penetrance of breast cancer, ovarian cancer and contralateral breast cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 families: high cancer incidence at older age.
- Authors: van der Kolk DM, de Bock GH, Leegte BK, Schaapveld M, Mourits MJ, de Vries J, van der Hout AH, Oosterwijk JC
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Spectrum and characterisation of BRCA1 and BRCA2 deleterious mutations in high-risk Czech patients with breast and/or ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Machackova E, Foretova L, Lukesova M, Vasickova P, Navratilova M, Coene I, Pavlu H, Kosinova V, Kuklova J, Claes K
- Issue date: 2008 May 20