ANNALS EXPRESS: Ramifications of variability in sex hormone binding globulin measurement by different immunoassays on the calculation of free testosterone
AffiliationWythenshawe Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdaway J, Keevil B, Miller A, Monaghan PJ, Merrett N, Owen L. Ramifications of variability in sex hormone-binding globulin measurement by different immunoassays on the calculation of free testosterone. Ann Clin Biochem. 2019:4563219888549.
JournalAnnals of Clinical Biochemistry
- Evaluation of automated sex hormone binding globulin immunoassays.
- Authors: Jin M, Wener MH, Bankson DD
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Genetic effects on serum testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin in men: a Korean twin and family study.
- Authors: Sung J, Song YM
- Issue date: 2016 Sep-Oct
- Comparison of testosterone fractions between Framingham Heart Study participants and Japanese participants.
- Authors: Taya M, Koh E, Izumi K, Iijima M, Maeda Y, Matsushita T, Iwamoto T, Namiki M
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Principles and pitfalls of free hormone measurements.
- Authors: Faix JD
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- The Utility of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin in Hypogonadism and Infertile Males.
- Authors: Ring J, Welliver C, Parenteau M, Markwell S, Brannigan RE, Köhler TS
- Issue date: 2017 May