ANNALS EXPRESS: Ramifications of variability in sex hormone binding globulin measurement by different immunoassays on the calculation of free testosterone
AffiliationWythenshawe Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdaway J, Keevil B, Miller A, Monaghan PJ, Merrett N, Owen L. Ramifications of variability in sex hormone-binding globulin measurement by different immunoassays on the calculation of free testosterone. Ann Clin Biochem. 2019:4563219888549.
JournalAnnals of Clinical Biochemistry
- Uncertainty of measurement for 14 immunoassay analytes: application to laboratory result interpretation.
- Authors: Çubukçu HC, Yavuz Ö, Devrim E
- Issue date: 2019 Feb - Apr
- Empirical estimation of free testosterone from testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin immunoassays.
- Authors: Ly LP, Handelsman DJ
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- The role of albumin in the calculation of free and bioavailable testosterone in women with hyperandrogenemia.
- Authors: Mueller A, Cupisti S, Binder H, Hoffmann I, Beckmann MW, Dittrich R
- Issue date: 2006 May-Jun
- Automated immunoassay for reliable measurement of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
- Authors: Gruson D, Maisin D, Fillee C
- Issue date: 2011
- Evaluation of automated sex hormone binding globulin immunoassays.
- Authors: Jin M, Wener MH, Bankson DD
- Issue date: 2006 Jan