Meeting report on ICRR2019, the 16th International Congress on Radiation Research
AffiliationDivision of Pharmacy and Optometry, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 16th International Congress of Radiation Research (ICRR2019) was held in Manchester, UK, in August 2019. The Congress, which is held every four years, covered a wide spectrum of topics relevant for all aspects of radiation research including basic mechanisms, translational research, radiotherapy and health effects, and ecology. Here, we provide a report of the plenary and keynote talks presented at the meeting.
CitationWilliams KJ, Hammond EM, West C, Anderson RM, Badie C, Jeggo PA. Meeting report on ICRR2019, the 16th International Congress on Radiation Research. Int J Radiat Biol. 2019:1-5.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Melanoma from bench to bedside: meeting report from the 6th international melanoma congress.
- Authors: Fisher DE, Barnhill R, Hodi FS, Herlyn M, Merlino G, Medrano E, Bastian B, Landi MT, Sosman J
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- [Radiation biology: major advances and perspectives for radiotherapy].
- Authors: Joubert A, Vogin G, Devic C, Granzotto A, Viau M, Maalouf M, Thomas C, Colin C, Foray N
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- NCI-RTOG translational program strategic guidelines for the early-stage development of radiosensitizers.
- Authors: Lawrence YR, Vikram B, Dignam JJ, Chakravarti A, Machtay M, Freidlin B, Takebe N, Curran WJ Jr, Bentzen SM, Okunieff P, Coleman CN, Dicker AP
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 2
- Macromolecular crowding: chemistry and physics meet biology (Ascona, Switzerland, 10-14 June 2012).
- Authors: Foffi G, Pastore A, Piazza F, Temussi PA
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Molecular radiobiology meets clinical radiation oncology.
- Authors: Firat E, Heinemann F, Grosu AL, Hermann F, Niedermann G
- Issue date: 2010 Mar