Breast cancer cells and PD-1/PD-L1 blockade upregulate the expression of PD-1, CTLA-4, TIM-3 and LAG-3 immune checkpoints in CD4(+) T cells
AffiliationCancer Research Center, Qatar Biomedical Research Institute (QBRI), Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), Qatar Foundation (QF), Doha 34110, Qatar
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSaleh R, Toor SM, Khalaf S, Elkord E. Breast cancer cells and PD-1/PD-L1 blockade upregulate the expression of PD-1, CTLA-4, TIM-3 and LAG-3 immune checkpoints in CD4(+) T cells. Vaccines (Basel). 2019;7(4).
- Immune Checkpoints in Circulating and Tumor-Infiltrating CD4<sup>+</sup> T Cell Subsets in Colorectal Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Toor SM, Murshed K, Al-Dhaheri M, Khawar M, Abu Nada M, Elkord E
- Issue date: 2019
- The predictive and prognostic value of Foxp3+/CD25+ regulatory T cells and PD-L1 expression in triple negative breast cancer.
- Authors: Zhang L, Wang XI, Ding J, Sun Q, Zhang S
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Blockade of PD-1, PD-L1, and TIM-3 Altered Distinct Immune- and Cancer-Related Signaling Pathways in the Transcriptome of Human Breast Cancer Explants.
- Authors: Saleh R, Toor SM, Al-Ali D, Sasidharan Nair V, Elkord E
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 25
- Aptamer targeted therapy potentiates immune checkpoint blockade in triple-negative breast cancer.
- Authors: Camorani S, Passariello M, Agnello L, Esposito S, Collina F, Cantile M, Di Bonito M, Ulasov IV, Fedele M, Zannetti A, De Lorenzo C, Cerchia L
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 7
- Stromal PD-L1-Positive Regulatory T cells and PD-1-Positive CD8-Positive T cells Define the Response of Different Subsets of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer to PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade Immunotherapy.
- Authors: Wu SP, Liao RQ, Tu HY, Wang WJ, Dong ZY, Huang SM, Guo WB, Gou LY, Sun HW, Zhang Q, Xie Z, Yan LX, Su J, Yang JJ, Zhong WZ, Zhang XC, Wu YL
- Issue date: 2018 Apr