Clinicopathological factors associated with death from thin (</=1.00mm) melanoma
AffiliationDepartment of Population Health, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClaeson M, Baade P, Brown S, Soyer HP, Smithers BM, Green AC, et al. Clinicopathological factors associated with death from thin (</=1.00mm) melanoma. Br J Dermatol. 2019.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Population-based 20-year survival among people diagnosed with thin melanomas in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Green AC, Baade P, Coory M, Aitken JF, Smithers M
- Issue date: 2012 May 1
- Factors related to the presentation of thin and thick nodular melanoma from a population-based cancer registry in Queensland Australia.
- Authors: Geller AC, Elwood M, Swetter SM, Brooks DR, Aitken J, Youl PH, Demierre MF, Baade PD
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 15
- Distribution of subsequent primary invasive melanomas following a first primary invasive or in situ melanoma Queensland, Australia, 1982-2010.
- Authors: Youlden DR, Youl PH, Soyer HP, Aitken JF, Baade PD
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Melanoma incidence trends and survival in adolescents and young adults in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Youlden DR, Baade PD, Aitken JF, Green AC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 1
- Increasing time trends of thin melanomas in The Netherlands: What are the explanations of recent accelerations?
- Authors: van der Leest RJ, Zoutendijk J, Nijsten T, Mooi WJ, van der Rhee JI, de Vries E, Hollestein LM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec