Correction to: Combination treatment with an antibody-drug conjugate (A1mcMMAF) targeting the oncofetal glycoprotein 5T4 and carboplatin improves survival in a xenograft model of ovarian cancer
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, The University of Manchester, 5th Floor Research, St Mary's Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9WL, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWan YL, Sapra P, Bolton J, Chua JX, Durrant LG, Stern PL. Correction to: Combination treatment with an antibody-drug conjugate (A1mcMMAF) targeting the oncofetal glycoprotein 5T4 and carboplatin improves survival in a xenograft model of ovarian cancer. Target Oncol. 2019.
- Combination Treatment with an Antibody-Drug Conjugate (A1mcMMAF) Targeting the Oncofetal Glycoprotein 5T4 and Carboplatin Improves Survival in a Xenograft Model of Ovarian Cancer.
- Authors: Wan YL, Sapra P, Bolton J, Chua JX, Durrant LG, Stern PL
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Targeting the 5T4 oncofetal glycoprotein with an antibody drug conjugate (A1mcMMAF) improves survival in patient-derived xenograft models of acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Authors: McGinn OJ, Krishnan S, Bourquin JP, Sapra P, Dempsey C, Saha V, Stern PL
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- A novel 5T4-targeting antibody-drug conjugate H6-DM4 exhibits potent therapeutic efficacy in gastrointestinal tumor xenograft models.
- Authors: Wang R, Lai Q, Tang L, Tao Y, Yao Y, Liu Y, Lu Y, Shen C, Lu R, Fan C, Zhang R, Wang Y, Yu L, Yang T, Wu Y, Peng Y, Wei X, Fu Y, Lai W, Gou L, Yang J
- Issue date: 2018
- 5T4 oncofetal antigen expression in ovarian carcinoma.
- Authors: Wrigley E, McGown AT, Rennison J, Swindell R, Crowther D, Starzynska T, Stern PL
- Issue date: 1995 Jul
- The oncofetal protein, 5T4, is a suitable target for antibody-guided anti-cancer chemotherapy with calicheamicin.
- Authors: Boghaert ER, Sridharan L, Khandke KM, Armellino D, Ryan MG, Myers K, Harrop R, Kunz A, Hamann PR, Marquette K, Dougher M, DiJoseph JF, Damle NK
- Issue date: 2008 Jan