Genome-wide germline correlates of the epigenetic landscape of prostate cancer
van der Kwast, T
Bristow, Robert G
AffiliationOntario Institute for Cancer Research, Toronto, Ontario, CanadaDepartment of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHoulahan KE, Shiah YJ, Gusev A, Yuan J, Ahmed M, Shetty A, et al. Genome-wide germline correlates of the epigenetic landscape of prostate cancer. Nat Med. 2019.
- DNA methylation and cis-regulation of gene expression by prostate cancer risk SNPs.
- Authors: Dai JY, Wang X, Wang B, Sun W, Jordahl KM, Kolb S, Nyame YA, Wright JL, Ostrander EA, Feng Z, Stanford JL
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Modifier locus mapping of a transgenic F2 mouse population identifies CCDC115 as a novel aggressive prostate cancer modifier gene in humans.
- Authors: Winter JM, Curry NL, Gildea DM, Williams KA, Lee M, Hu Y, Crawford NPS
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 11
- Integrating germline and somatic variation information using genomic data for the discovery of biomarkers in prostate cancer.
- Authors: Mamidi TKK, Wu J, Hicks C
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 14
- Epigenetic signature of Gleason score and prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- Authors: Geybels MS, Wright JL, Bibikova M, Klotzle B, Fan JB, Zhao S, Feng Z, Ostrander EA, Lin DW, Nelson PS, Stanford JL
- Issue date: 2016
- Methylation profiling identified novel differentially methylated markers including OPCML and FLRT2 in prostate cancer.
- Authors: Wu Y, Davison J, Qu X, Morrissey C, Storer B, Brown L, Vessella R, Nelson P, Fang M
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 2