AffiliationClinical and Experimental Pharmacology Group, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChemi F, Mohan S, Brady G. Circulating tumour cells in lung cancer. Recent Results in Cancer Res. 2020;215:105-25.
JournalRecent Results In Cancer Research
- The Role of CTCs as Tumor Biomarkers.
- Authors: Lianidou ES, Markou A, Strati A
- Issue date: 2015
- Challenges and unanswered questions for the next decade of circulating tumour cell research in lung cancer.
- Authors: Mohan S, Chemi F, Brady G
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Profiling circulating tumour cells and other biomarkers of invasive cancers.
- Authors: Poudineh M, Sargent EH, Pantel K, Kelley SO
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Circulating tumour cells, their role in metastasis and their clinical utility in lung cancer.
- Authors: O'Flaherty JD, Gray S, Richard D, Fennell D, O'Leary JJ, Blackhall FH, O'Byrne KJ
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Molecular analysis of circulating tumors cells: Biomarkers beyond enumeration.
- Authors: Hwang WL, Pleskow HM, Miyamoto DT
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 1