Voxelwise statistical methods to localize practice variation in brain tumor surgery
AffiliationCluster Radiation Oncology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEijgelaar R, De Witt Hamer PC, Peeters CFW, Barkhof F, van Herk M, Witte MG. Voxelwise statistical methods to localize practice variation in brain tumor surgery. PloS One. 2019;14(9):e0222939.
- A comparison of confidence/credible interval methods for the area under the ROC curve for continuous diagnostic tests with small sample size.
- Authors: Feng D, Cortese G, Baumgartner R
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Parametric and nonparametric population methods: their comparative performance in analysing a clinical dataset and two Monte Carlo simulation studies.
- Authors: Bustad A, Terziivanov D, Leary R, Port R, Schumitzky A, Jelliffe R
- Issue date: 2006
- Maximizing the extent of resection and survival benefit of patients in glioblastoma surgery: high-field iMRI versus conventional and 5-ALA-assisted surgery.
- Authors: Roder C, Bisdas S, Ebner FH, Honegger J, Naegele T, Ernemann U, Tatagiba M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Glioblastoma surgery with and without intraoperative MRI at 3.0T.
- Authors: Napolitano M, Vaz G, Lawson TM, Docquier MA, van Maanen A, Duprez T, Raftopoulos C
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Maximize surgical resection beyond contrast-enhancing boundaries in newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme: is it useful and safe? A single institution retrospective experience.
- Authors: Pessina F, Navarria P, Cozzi L, Ascolese AM, Simonelli M, Santoro A, Clerici E, Rossi M, Scorsetti M, Bello L
- Issue date: 2017 Oct