Decreased h3k27me3 expression is associated with Merkel cell polyomavirus-negative Merkel cell carcinoma, especially combined with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
AffiliationDepartment of Pathobiological Science and Technology, School of Health Science, Tottori University Faculty of Medicine, Yonago, Japan
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMatsushita M, Iwasaki T, Wardhani LO, Kuwamoto S, Nonaka D, Nagata K, et al. Decreased h3k27me3 expression is associated with Merkel cell polyomavirus-negative Merkel cell carcinoma, especially combined with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2019;39(10):5573-9.
- Distinct gene expression profiles of viral- and nonviral-associated merkel cell carcinoma revealed by transcriptome analysis.
- Authors: Harms PW, Patel RM, Verhaegen ME, Giordano TJ, Nash KT, Johnson CN, Daignault S, Thomas DG, Gudjonsson JE, Elder JT, Dlugosz AA, Johnson TM, Fullen DR, Bichakjian CK
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Expression of the IDO1/TDO2-AhR pathway in tumor cells or the tumor microenvironment is associated with Merkel cell polyomavirus status and prognosis in Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Wardhani LO, Matsushita M, Iwasaki T, Kuwamoto S, Nonaka D, Nagata K, Kato M, Kitamura Y, Hayashi K
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Genetic profiles of different subsets of Merkel cell carcinoma show links between combined and pure MCPyV-negative tumors.
- Authors: Carter MD, Gaston D, Huang WY, Greer WL, Pasternak S, Ly TY, Walsh NM
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Usefulness of significant morphologic characteristics in distinguishing between Merkel cell polyomavirus-positive and Merkel cell polyomavirus-negative Merkel cell carcinomas.
- Authors: Iwasaki T, Matsushita M, Kuwamoto S, Kato M, Murakami I, Higaki-Mori H, Nakajima H, Sano S, Hayashi K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Mutational landscape of MCPyV-positive and MCPyV-negative Merkel cell carcinomas with implications for immunotherapy.
- Authors: Goh G, Walradt T, Markarov V, Blom A, Riaz N, Doumani R, Stafstrom K, Moshiri A, Yelistratova L, Levinsohn J, Chan TA, Nghiem P, Lifton RP, Choi J
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 19