Hematopoietic cell transplant nurse coordinators' perceptions of related donor care: a European survey from the EBMT Nurses Group
AffiliationDepartment of Hematology and Cell Therapy, Saint-Antoine Hospital, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPolomeni A, Bompoint C, Labopin M, Badoglio M, Battipaglia G, Eeltink C, et al. Hematopoietic cell transplant nurse coordinators' perceptions of related donor care: a European survey from the EBMT Nurses Group. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2019.
JournalBone Marrow Transplantation
- Current practices for screening, consent and care of related donors in France: Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation coordinator nurses' perceptions.
- Authors: Polomeni A, Bompoint C, Gomez A, Brissot E, Ruggeri A, Belhocine R, Mohty M
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Umbilical cord blood banking: implications for perinatal care providers.
- Authors: Armson BA, Maternal/Fetal Medicine Committee, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- T-cell replete haploidentical donor transplantation using post-transplant CY: an emerging standard-of-care option for patients who lack an HLA-identical sibling donor.
- Authors: Bashey A, Solomon SR
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Adult related haematopoietic stem cell donor care: Views of Transplant Nurses.
- Authors: Zomerdijk N, Turner J, Hill GR, Gottlieb D
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Urgent Time to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: A National Survey of Transplant Physicians and Unrelated Donor Search Coordinators Facilitated by the Histocompatibility Advisory Group to the National Marrow Donor Program.
- Authors: Pidala J, Mupfudze TG, Payton T, Barker J, Perales MA, Shaw BE, Fernández-Viña M, Burns LJ, Dehn J
- Issue date: 2019 Dec