Haemostatic radiotherapy for bleeding cancers of the upper gastrointestinal tract
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, the Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHughes C, Radhakrishna G. Haemostatic radiotherapy for bleeding cancers of the upper gastrointestinal tract. Br J Hosp Med. 2019;80(10):579-83.
JournalBritish Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Efficacy of palliative radiotherapy for gastric bleeding in patients with unresectable advanced gastric cancer: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Kondoh C, Shitara K, Nomura M, Takahari D, Ura T, Tachibana H, Tomita N, Kodaira T, Muro K
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 4
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding Due to Gastrointestinal Tract Malignancy: Natural History, Management, and Outcomes.
- Authors: Schatz RA, Rockey DC
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Tumour bleeding: Efficacy and outcome of haemostatic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Kumar P, Rastogi K, Dana R, Rakesh A, Bairwa SC, Bhaskar S
- Issue date: 2019 Nov-Dec
- Role of palliative radiotherapy in bleeding control in patients with unresectable advanced gastric cancer.
- Authors: Yu J, Jung J, Park SR, Ryu MH, Park JH, Kim JH, Yoon SM
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 15
- [The Role of Palliative Radiotherapy in Bleeding from Locally Advanced Gastrointestinal Tumors].
- Authors: Navrátilová P, Hynková L, Šlampa P
- Issue date: Winter 2017