Correction: Breast cancer in neurofibromatosis 1: survival and risk of contralateral breast cancer in a five country cohort study
AuthorsEvans, D Gareth R
Howell, Sacha J
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvans DGR, Kallionpaa RA, Clementi M, Trevisson E, Mautner VF, Howell SJ, et al. Correction: Breast cancer in neurofibromatosis 1: survival and risk of contralateral breast cancer in a five country cohort study. Genet Med. 2019.
JournalGenetics in Medicine
- Breast cancer in neurofibromatosis 1: survival and risk of contralateral breast cancer in a five country cohort study.
- Authors: Evans DGR, Kallionpää RA, Clementi M, Trevisson E, Mautner VF, Howell SJ, Lewis L, Zehou O, Peltonen S, Brunello A, Harkness EF, Wolkenstein P, Peltonen J
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Correction: Treatment patterns and survival in HER2-positive early breast cancer: a whole-of-population Australian cohort study (2007-2016).
- Authors: Tang M, Schaffer A, Kiely BE, Daniels B, Simes RJ, Lee CK, Pearson SA
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Author Correction: A VEGF receptor vaccine demonstrates preliminary efficacy in neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Authors: Tamura R, Fujioka M, Morimoto Y, Ohara K, Kosugi K, Oishi Y, Sato M, Ueda R, Fujiwara H, Hikichi T, Noji S, Oishi N, Ogawa K, Kawakami Y, Ohira T, Yoshida K, Toda M
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 21
- Author Correction: Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio and breast cancer risk: analysis by subtype and potential interactions.
- Authors: Gago-Dominguez M, Matabuena M, Redondo CM, Patel SP, Carracedo A, Ponte SM, Martínez ME, Castelao JE
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 20
- Publisher Correction: Breast cancer drug approvals by the US FDA from 1949 to 2018.
- Authors: Leo CP, Leo C, Szucs TD
- Issue date: 2020 Apr