Current concepts in the surgical management of non-melanoma skin cancers
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKosutic D, Haw W, Ghura V. Current concepts in the surgical management of non-melanoma skin cancers. Clin Oncol. 2019;31(11):738-48.
- Common patterns of reconstruction for Mohs defects in the head and neck.
- Authors: Ibrahim AM, Rabie AN, Borud L, Tobias AM, Lee BT, Lin SJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Preoperative Computed Tomography Angiography for Evaluation of Feasibility of Free Flaps in Difficult Reconstruction of Head and Neck.
- Authors: Chen YW, Yen JH, Chen WH, Chen IC, Lai CS, Lu CT, Song DY
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Robot-assisted Sistrunk's operation, total thyroidectomy, and neck dissection via a transaxillary and retroauricular (TARA) approach in papillary carcinoma arising in thyroglossal duct cyst and thyroid gland.
- Authors: Byeon HK, Ban MJ, Lee JM, Ha JG, Kim ES, Koh YW, Choi EC
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Reconstruction of Mohs Defects Located in the Head and Neck.
- Authors: Egeler SA, Johnson AR, Ibrahim AMS, Bucknor A, Chen A, Malyar M, Tobias AM, Lin SJ, Mureau MAM, Lee BT
- Issue date: 2019 Mar/Apr
- Bilateral prophylactic mastectomy in BRCA mutation carriers: what surgeons need to know.
- Authors: Franceschini G, Di Leone A, Terribile D, Sanchez MA, Masetti R
- Issue date: 2019