Percutaneous venting gastrostomy/gastrojejunostomy for malignant bowel obstruction: a qualitative study
AffiliationThe Supportive Care Team, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSingh Curry R, Evans E, Raftery AM, Hiscock J, Poolman M. Percutaneous venting gastrostomy/gastrojejunostomy for malignant bowel obstruction: a qualitative study. BMJ Support Palliat Care. 2019.
JournalBMJ Supportive & Palliative Care
- Percutaneous Transesophageal Gastrostomy (PTEG): A Safe and Well-Tolerated Procedure for Palliation of End-Stage Malignant Bowel Obstruction.
- Authors: Selby D, Nolen A, Sittambalam C, Johansen K, Pugash R
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Safety and Efficacy of Venting Gastrostomy in Malignant Bowel Obstruction: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Thampy S, Najran P, Mullan D, Laasch HU
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Palliative venting gastrostomy in malignant intestinal obstruction.
- Authors: Brooksbank MA, Game PA, Ashby MA
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy for decompression of malignant bowel obstruction.
- Authors: Kawata N, Kakushima N, Tanaka M, Sawai H, Imai K, Hagiwara T, Takao T, Hotta K, Yamaguchi Y, Takizawa K, Matsubayashi H, Ono H
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Drainage Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy for Malignant Bowel Obstruction in Gastrointestinal Cancers: Prognosis and Implications for Timing of Palliative Intervention.
- Authors: Pinard KA, Goring TN, Egan BC, Koo DJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jul