External beam radiotherapy (EBRT) and high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy for intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: the impact of EBRT volume
Wylie, James P
AffiliationMount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTharmalingam H, Tsang Y, Choudhury A, Alonzi R, Wylie JP, Ahmed I, et al. External beam radiotherapy (EBRT) and high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy for intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: the impact of EBRT volume. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- High-dose-rate brachytherapy monotherapy without androgen deprivation therapy for intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Patel S, Demanes DJ, Ragab O, Zhang M, Veruttipong D, Nguyen K, Park SJ, Marks L, Pantuck A, Steinberg M, Kamrava M
- Issue date: 2017 Mar - Apr
- Sequence of hormonal therapy and radiotherapy field size in unfavourable, localised prostate cancer (NRG/RTOG 9413): long-term results of a randomised, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Roach M, Moughan J, Lawton CAF, Dicker AP, Zeitzer KL, Gore EM, Kwok Y, Seider MJ, Hsu IC, Hartford AC, Horwitz EM, Yamoah K, Jones CU, Michalski JM, Lee WR, Pisansky TM, Rabinovitch R, Rotman M, Pryzant RM, Kim HE, Thomas CR Jr, Shipley WU, Sandler HM
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Acute genitourinary toxicity after high-dose-rate (HDR) brachytherapy combined with hypofractionated external-beam radiation therapy for localized prostate cancer: correlation between the urethral dose in HDR brachytherapy and the severity of acute genitourinary toxicity.
- Authors: Akimoto T, Ito K, Saitoh J, Noda SE, Harashima K, Sakurai H, Nakayama Y, Yamamoto T, Suzuki K, Nakano T, Niibe H
- Issue date: 2005 Oct 1
- Ten-year survival after High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy combined with External Beam Radiation Therapy in high-risk prostate cancer: A comparison with the Norwegian SPCG-7 cohort.
- Authors: Wedde TB, Småstuen MC, Brabrand S, Fosså SD, Kaasa S, Tafjord G, Russnes KM, Hellebust TP, Lilleby W
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- 20 Gy versus 44 Gy of supplemental external beam radiotherapy with palladium-103 for patients with greater risk disease: results of a prospective randomized trial.
- Authors: Merrick GS, Wallner KE, Butler WM, Galbreath RW, Taira AV, Orio P, Adamovich E
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1