Plasma renin measurements are unrelated to mineralocorticoid replacement dose in patients with primary adrenal insufficiency
Higham, Claire E
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism (OCDEM) and NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre, Churchill Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPofi R, Prete A, Thornton-Jones V, Bryce J, Ali SR, Faisal AS, et al. Plasma renin measurements are unrelated to mineralocorticoid replacement dose in patients with primary adrenal insufficiency. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019.
JournalJournal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- The role of plasma renin activity in evaluating the adequacy of mineralocorticoid replacement in primary adrenal insufficiency.
- Authors: Flad TM, Conway JD, Cunningham SK, McKenna TJ
- Issue date: 1996 Nov
- Primary Adrenal Insufficiency: Managing Mineralocorticoid Replacement Therapy.
- Authors: Esposito D, Pasquali D, Johannsson G
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 1
- Salt wasting in simple virilizing congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Authors: Frisch H, Battelino T, Schober E, Baumgartner-Parzer S, Nowotny P, Vierhapper H
- Issue date: 2001 Nov-Dec
- Atrial natriuretic peptide and plasma renin levels in assessment of mineralocorticoid replacement in Addison's disease.
- Authors: Cohen N, Gilbert R, Wirth A, Casley D, Jerums G
- Issue date: 1996 Apr
- Glucocorticoid replacement regimens for treating congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Authors: Ng SM, Stepien KM, Krishan A
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 19