Ambulatory emergency oncology: a key tenet of future emergency oncology care
AffiliationDepartment of Acute Medicine and Critical Care, The Christie, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCooksley T, Marshall W, Ahn S, Lasserson DS, Marshall E, Rice TW, et al. Ambulatory emergency oncology: a key tenet of future emergency oncology care. Int J Clin Pract. 2019:e13436.
JournalInternational Journal of Clinical Practice
- Emergency Ambulatory Management of Low-Risk Febrile Neutropenia: Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer Fits-Real-World Experience From a UK Cancer Center.
- Authors: Marshall W, Campbell G, Knight T, Al-Sayed T, Cooksley T
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Case management revamps ambulatory care.
- Authors: Matson TA, Donovan MR
- Issue date: 1995 May
- Responding to Acute Care Needs of Patients With Cancer: Recent Trends Across Continents.
- Authors: Young A, Marshall E, Krzyzanowska M, Robinson B, Brown S, Collinson F, Seligmann J, Abbas A, Rees A, Swinson D, Neville-Webbe H, Selby P
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Emergency oncology: development, current position and future direction in the USA and UK.
- Authors: Cooksley T, Rice T
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Ambulatory emergency care - improvement by design.
- Authors: Hamad MMAA, Connolly VM
- Issue date: 2018 Feb