Prostate radiotherapy in newly diagnosed metastatic prostate cancer
AffiliationGenito-Urinary Cancer Research Group and the FASTMAN Prostate Cancer Centre for Excellence, Division of Cancer Sciences, Manchester Cancer Research Centre, The University of Manchester, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAli A, Parker CC, Clarke NW. Prostate radiotherapy in newly diagnosed metastatic prostate cancer. Curr Opin in Urol. 2019;29(6):620-8.
JournalCurrent Opinion in Urology
- Targeting Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer: Chemohormonal Therapy and New Combinatorial Approaches.
- Authors: Damodaran S, Lang JM, Jarrard DF
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Comparison of Abiraterone Acetate and Docetaxel with Androgen Deprivation Therapy in High-risk and Metastatic Hormone-naïve Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wallis CJD, Klaassen Z, Bhindi B, Goldberg H, Chandrasekar T, Farrell AM, Boorjian SA, Kulkarni GS, Karnes RJ, Satkunasivam R
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- The Automated Bone Scan Index as a Predictor of Response to Prostate Radiotherapy in Men with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer: An Exploratory Analysis of STAMPEDE's "M1|RT Comparison".
- Authors: Ali A, Hoyle AP, Parker CC, Brawley CD, Cook A, Amos C, Calvert J, Douis H, Mason MD, Attard G, Parmar MKB, Sydes MR, James ND, Clarke NW, STAMPEDE investigators.
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Contemporary Management of the Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer Patient with Metastatic Disease at Presentation.
- Authors: Xu L, Pachynski RK
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 13
- The evolving landscape of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: a critical review of the evidence for adding docetaxel or abiraterone to androgen deprivation.
- Authors: McNamara M, Sweeney C, Antonarakis ES, Armstrong AJ
- Issue date: 2018 Sep