Targeted therapy for RET-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer: clinical development and future directions
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAckermann CJ, Stock G, Tay R, Dawod M, Gomes F, Califano R. Targeted therapy for RET-rearranged non-small cell lung cancer: clinical development and future directions. Onco Targets Ther. 2019;12:7857-64.
JournalOncoTargets and Therapy
DescriptionOpen access article
- Targeting RET-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer: future prospects.
- Authors: Bronte G, Ulivi P, Verlicchi A, Cravero P, Delmonte A, Crinò L
- Issue date: 2019
- Rearranged During Transfection Fusions in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: O'Leary C, Xu W, Pavlakis N, Richard D, O'Byrne K
- Issue date: 2019 May 3
- Current management of <i>RET</i> rearranged non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Stinchcombe TE
- Issue date: 2020
- Clinical and Translational Implications of RET Rearrangements in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Ferrara R, Auger N, Auclin E, Besse B
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Antitumor Activity of RXDX-105 in Multiple Cancer Types with <i>RET</i> Rearrangements or Mutations.
- Authors: Li GG, Somwar R, Joseph J, Smith RS, Hayashi T, Martin L, Franovic A, Schairer A, Martin E, Riely GJ, Harris J, Yan S, Wei G, Oliver JW, Patel R, Multani P, Ladanyi M, Drilon A
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 15