AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBadrick E, Cresswell K, Ellis P, Renehan AG, Crosbie EJ. Top ten research priorities for detecting cancer early. Lancet Public Health. 2019;4(11):e551.
JournalLancet Public Health
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Research Priorities for Sepsis and Septic Shock.
- Authors: Coopersmith CM, De Backer D, Deutschman CS, Ferrer R, Lat I, Machado FR, Martin GS, Martin-Loeches I, Nunnally ME, Antonelli M, Evans LE, Hellman J, Jog S, Kesecioglu J, Levy MM, Rhodes A
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- The prostate cancer screening controversy: addressing bioethical concerns at a community health promotion event for men.
- Authors: Davis JL, Grant CG, Rivers BM, Rivera-Colón V, Ramos R, Antolino P, Harris E, Green BL
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Climate of change.
- Authors: Hosie P
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug
- Minimising diagnostic delay in lung cancer.
- Authors: Rogers TK
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- At last--support for the early years.
- Authors: Scowen P
- Issue date: 2010