Extreme incidence of skin cancer in kidney and liver transplant recipients living with high sun exposure
Green, Adele C
AffiliationCancer and Population Studies Group, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Locked Bag 2000 Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPlasmeijer EI, Jiyad Z, Way M, Marquart L, Miura K, Campbell S, et al. Extreme incidence of skin cancer in kidney and liver transplant recipients living with high sun exposure. Acta Derm Venereol. 2019 Sep 1;99(10):929-30.
- Comparison of skin cancers in liver and renal transplant recipients: Results of a prospective study in an Australian tertiary referral centre.
- Authors: Ge L, Chee SN, Robledo KP, Lowe P
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Nonmelanoma skin cancer after kidney transplant.
- Authors: Tepeoğlu M, Ayva Ş, Ok Atılgan A, Tunca MZ, Özdemir BH, Moray G, Yıldırım S, Arslan G, Haberal M
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Prevalence of Skin Cancer and Related Skin Tumors in High-Risk Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Sinnya S, Pandeya N, Isbel N, Campbell S, Fawcett J, Soyer PH, Ferguson L, Davis M, Whiteman DC, Green AC, STAR Study.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer in Nonwhite Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Authors: Pritchett EN, Doyle A, Shaver CM, Miller B, Abdelmalek M, Cusack CA, Malat GE, Chung CL
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1
- The different telomere lengths in basal and squamous cell carcinomas also differ between the nontransplant and renal transplant population.
- Authors: Perrem K, Lynch A, Al Nooh F, Leader M, Elaine Kay
- Issue date: 2008 Jul