Metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: clinical decision making in a rapidly evolving landscape of life-prolonging therapy
AffiliationRobert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, Chicago,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVanderWeele DJ, Antonarakis ES, Carducci MA, Dreicer R, Fizazi K, Gillessen S, et al. Metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: clinical decision making in a rapidly evolving landscape of life-prolonging therapy. J Clin Oncol. 2019 Sep 10:JCO1901595.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- [French CCAFU guidelines on prostate cancer: hormono-naive metastatic prostate cancer - update 2017].
- Authors: Rozet F, Hennequin C, Mongiat-Artus P, Beuzeboc P, Beauval JB, Cormier L, Fromont-Hankard G, Ouzzane A, Ploussard G, Renard-Penna R, Méjean A
- Issue date: 2018 May
- A Framework for Treatment Decision Making at Prostate Cancer Recurrence.
- Authors: Lange JM, Trock BJ, Gulati R, Etzioni R
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Influence of an International Consensus Conference on Practice Patterns in Advanced Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Gong J, Omlin A, Pal SK, Hsu J, Tombal B, Sydes MR, Gillessen S
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- [The difficult choice: when not to treat. Hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer].
- Authors: Bracarda S, Caserta C, Tonato M
- Issue date: 2004 Jul-Aug
- Prostate Cancer Screening-A New Recommendation for Meaningful Physician-Patient Conversations.
- Authors: Misra-Hebert AD, Kattan MW
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 1