Non-melanoma skin cancer - an underestimated global health threat?
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK; The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRembielak A, Ajithkumar T. Non-melanoma skin cancer - an underestimated global health threat? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019 Sep 17.
- Skin cancer: an overview of epidemiology and risk factors.
- Authors: Gordon R
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Role of COX-2 activity and CRP levels in patients with non-melanoma skin cancer. -765G>C PTGS2 polymorphism and NMSC risk.
- Authors: Cocoş R, Schipor S, Nicolae I, Thomescu C, Raicu F
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- An estimate of the cost of treating non-melanoma skin cancer in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Authors: Souza RJ, Mattedi AP, Corrêa MP, Rezende ML, Ferreira AC
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug
- [Skin cancer incidence in Zacatecas].
- Authors: Pinedo-Vega JL, Castañeda-López R, Dávila-Rangel JI, Mireles-García F, Ríos-Martínez C, López-Saucedo A
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- Risk of skin cancer in patients with diabetes mellitus: A nationwide retrospective cohort study in Taiwan.
- Authors: Tseng HW, Shiue YL, Tsai KW, Huang WC, Tang PL, Lam HC
- Issue date: 2016 Jun