AffiliationAcademic Urology Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, SM2 5PT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParker CC, James ND, Brawley CD, Clarke NW, Parmar MKB. Radiotherapy for metastatic prostate cancer-authors' reply. Lancet. 2019 Sep 7;394(10201):830.
- Androgen deprivation therapy plus salvage radiotherapy after prostatectomy - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Carrie C, Chabaud S
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Postoperative radiotherapy in prostate cancer - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Parker CC, Sargos P, Sydes MR, Kneebone A, Vale C
- Issue date: 2021 May 1
- Salvage radiotherapy for patients with rising PSA - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Carrie C, Dussart S
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Reply from authors re: Martin Spahn, Steven Joniau. Positive surgical margin at radical prostatectomy: futile or surgeon-dependent predictor of prostate cancer death? Eur Urol 2013;64:26-8: adjuvant versus salvage radiotherapy in patients with positive surgical margins at radical prostatectomy: that is the question.
- Authors: Mauermann J, Fradet V, Fradet Y
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Reply to Effectiveness of radical prostatectomy with adjuvant radiotherapy versus radiotherapy plus androgen deprivation therapy for men with advanced prostate cancer: Do we have certainties today?
- Authors: Jang TL, Kim IY, Scardino PT, Eastham JA
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 1