AffiliationAcademic Urology Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, SM2 5PT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParker CC, James ND, Brawley CD, Clarke NW, Parmar MKB. Radiotherapy for metastatic prostate cancer-authors' reply. Lancet. 2019 Sep 7;394(10201):830.
- Salvage radiotherapy for patients with rising PSA - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Carrie C, Dussart S
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Reply from authors re: Martin Spahn, Steven Joniau. Positive surgical margin at radical prostatectomy: futile or surgeon-dependent predictor of prostate cancer death? Eur Urol 2013;64:26-8: adjuvant versus salvage radiotherapy in patients with positive surgical margins at radical prostatectomy: that is the question.
- Authors: Mauermann J, Fradet V, Fradet Y
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Postoperative radiotherapy for high-risk prostate cancer - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Bolla M, Collette L
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 30
- Adjuvant radiotherapy following radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Daly T, Hickey BE, Lehman M, Francis DP, See AM
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 7
- Assessing robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy - Authors' reply.
- Authors: Yaxley JW, Coughlin GD, Chambers SK, Dunglison N, Gardiner RA
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 25