Position of an international panel of lung cancer experts on the decision for expansion of approval for pembrolizumab in advanced non-small cell lung cancer with a PD-L1 expression level of >/= 1% by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Henry Dunant Hospital Center, Athens, Greece
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMountzios G, Remon J, Novello S, Blais N, Califano R, Cufer T, et al. Position of an international panel of lung cancer experts on the decision for expansion of approval for pembrolizumab in advanced non-small cell lung cancer with a PD-L1 expression level of >/= 1% by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Ann Oncol. 2019 Sep 3.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Outcomes to first-line pembrolizumab in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer and very high PD-L1 expression.
- Authors: Aguilar EJ, Ricciuti B, Gainor JF, Kehl KL, Kravets S, Dahlberg S, Nishino M, Sholl LM, Adeni A, Subegdjo S, Khosrowjerdi S, Peterson RM, Digumarthy S, Liu C, Sauter J, Rizvi H, Arbour KC, Carter BW, Heymach JV, Altan M, Hellmann MD, Awad MM
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- Q-TWiST Analysis to Assess Benefit-Risk of Pembrolizumab in Patients with PD-L1-Positive Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Huang M, Pietanza MC, Samkari A, Pellissier J, Burke T, Chandwani S, Kong F, Pickard AS
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Updated Analysis of KEYNOTE-024: Pembrolizumab Versus Platinum-Based Chemotherapy for Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With PD-L1 Tumor Proportion Score of 50% or Greater.
- Authors: Reck M, Rodríguez-Abreu D, Robinson AG, Hui R, Csőszi T, Fülöp A, Gottfried M, Peled N, Tafreshi A, Cuffe S, O'Brien M, Rao S, Hotta K, Vandormael K, Riccio A, Yang J, Pietanza MC, Brahmer JR
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1
- Baseline corticosteroids reduce activity of PD-L1 blockade.
- Authors: Gourd E
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Extrinsic Upregulation of PD-L1 Induced by Pembrolizumab Combination Therapy in Patients with NSCLC with Low Tumor PD-L1 Expression.
- Authors: Kunimasa K, Nakamura H, Nishino K, Nakatsuka SI, Kumagai T
- Issue date: 2019 Oct