Curative radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer: practice changing and changing practice?
AffiliationThe Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, UK; Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcDonald F, Senan S, Faivre-Finn C, Hatton M. Curative radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer: practice changing and changing practice? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019 Oct;31(10):678-80.
JournalClinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain))
- [Stereotactic radiotherapy for early non-small cell lung cancer].
- Authors: Xing LG, Kong FM, Yu JM
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- [Different mortality after surgery and stereotactic body radiotherapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer].
- Authors: Borm KJ, Combs SE
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Stereotactic radiation therapy: changing treatment paradigms for stage I nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Palma D, Senan S
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Relationship Between Tumor Location and Outcome in Patients With Early-Stage Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Dahele M, Damhuis RA
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Stereotactic radiotherapy for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer--the triumph of technology over biology?
- Authors: Ball D, Withers HR
- Issue date: 2007 Nov