Clinical Oncology in Sri Lanka: Embracing the Promise of the Future
AffiliationDistrict General Hospital of Vavuniya, Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJoseph N, Gunasekera S, Ariyaratne Y, Choudhury A. Clinical Oncology in Sri Lanka: Embracing the Promise of the Future. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 2019 Nov 1;105(3):466-70.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Emergency medical service systems in Sri Lanka: problems of the past, challenges of the future.
- Authors: Wimalaratne K, Lee JI, Lee KH, Lee HY, Lee JH, Kang IH
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Issues, challenges and vision for the future of the nursing profession in Sri Lanka: a review.
- Authors: Jayasekara RS
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Establishing the Sri Lanka clinical trials registry.
- Authors: Ranawaka UK, Goonaratna C
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Historical evolution and present status of family medicine in sri lanka.
- Authors: Ramanayake RP
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- REDD+ readiness implications for Sri Lanka in terms of reducing deforestation.
- Authors: Mattsson E, Persson UM, Ostwald M, Nissanka SP
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 15