Primary gross tumor volume (pGTV) and tumor response in locally advanced rectal cancer (LARC). Is there any correlation?
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Veterans Hospital (NIMTS) , Athens, Greece
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTsoukalas N, Mosa E, Tsapakidis K, Kamposioras K, Tolia M. Primary gross tumor volume (pGTV) and tumor response in locally advanced rectal cancer (LARC). Is there any correlation? J Invest Surg. 2019 Aug 19:1-3.
JournalJournal of Investigative Surgery
- The Relationship between Primary Gross Tumor Volume and Tumor Response of Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer: pGTV as a More Accurate Tumor Size Indicator.
- Authors: Liu W, Li Y, Zhu H, Pei Q, Tan F, Song X, Zhou Z, Zhou Y, Wang D, Pei H
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Developing a prediction model based on MRI for pathological complete response after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Authors: Wan L, Zhang C, Zhao Q, Meng Y, Zou S, Yang Y, Liu Y, Jiang J, Ye F, Ouyang H, Zhao X, Zhang H
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Predicting Difficult Laparoscopic Total Mesorectal Excision for Locally-advanced Mid-low Rectal Cancer: The <i>EuMaRCS</i> Score Validation.
- Authors: de'ANGELIS N, Martínez-Pérez A, Vitali GC, Pigneur F, Luciani A, Brunetti F, Kraft M, Martí-Martínez E, Moroni P, Espin E, Ris F, Pucciarelli S, EuMaRCS Study Group.
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Semiquantitative Volumetry by Sequential PET/CT May Improve Prediction of Complete Response to Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation in Patients With Distal Rectal Cancer.
- Authors: Dos Anjos DA, Perez RO, Habr-Gama A, São Julião GP, Vailati BB, Fernandez LM, de Sousa JB, Buchpiguel CA
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Predicting pathological complete response by comparing MRI-based radiomics pre- and postneoadjuvant radiotherapy for locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Authors: Li Y, Liu W, Pei Q, Zhao L, Güngör C, Zhu H, Song X, Li C, Zhou Z, Xu Y, Wang D, Tan F, Yang P, Pei H
- Issue date: 2019 Dec