Response to: Assessing the risk of bias and publication bias should be integral parts of the systematic review
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcNamara MG, Amir E. Response to: Assessing the risk of bias and publication bias should be integral parts of the systematic review. Eur J Cancer. 2019 Sep;118:189.
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Assessing the risk of bias and publication bias should be integral parts of the systematic review.
- Authors: Chen J, Li Y, Zhou X, Li Z, Liu J, Yao Y, Han X
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Transarterial chemoembolization combined with sorafenib for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Yang M, Yuan JQ, Bai M, Han GH
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Yttrium-90 microsphere radioembolisation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Authors: Abdel-Rahman OM, Elsayed Z
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 16
- Hand-foot skin reaction is a beneficial indicator of sorafenib therapy for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: a systemic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wang P, Tan G, Zhu M, Li W, Zhai B, Sun X
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Efficacy and safety of sorafenib in patients in the Asia-Pacific region with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase III randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Authors: Cheng AL, Kang YK, Chen Z, Tsao CJ, Qin S, Kim JS, Luo R, Feng J, Ye S, Yang TS, Xu J, Sun Y, Liang H, Liu J, Wang J, Tak WY, Pan H, Burock K, Zou J, Voliotis D, Guan Z
- Issue date: 2009 Jan