AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRenehan AG, Alam NN, Sperrin M. Interaction between co-morbidities and cancer survival. Eur J Epidemiol. 2019 Aug 24.
JournalEuropean Journal of Epidemiology
- Interaction between comorbidity and cancer.
- Authors: Extermann M
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Annual Report to the Nation on the status of cancer, 1975-2010, featuring prevalence of comorbidity and impact on survival among persons with lung, colorectal, breast, or prostate cancer.
- Authors: Edwards BK, Noone AM, Mariotto AB, Simard EP, Boscoe FP, Henley SJ, Jemal A, Cho H, Anderson RN, Kohler BA, Eheman CR, Ward EM
- Issue date: 2014 May 1
- Co-morbidities and survival of men with localized prostate cancer treated with surgery or radiation therapy.
- Authors: Fowler JE Jr, Terrell FL, Renfroe DL
- Issue date: 1996 Nov
- Comparative survival and economic benefits of deceased donor kidney transplantation and dialysis in people with varying ages and co-morbidities.
- Authors: Wong G, Howard K, Chapman JR, Chadban S, Cross N, Tong A, Webster AC, Craig JC
- Issue date: 2012
- Association of diabetes with survival among cohorts of Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians with cancer.
- Authors: Martin JH, Coory MD, Valery PC, Green AC
- Issue date: 2009 Apr