PRECISION-Panc: the next generation therapeutic development platform for pancreatic cancer
AffiliationWolfson Wohl Cancer Research Centre, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDreyer SB, Jamieson NB, Cooke SL, Valle JW, McKay CJ, Biankin AV, et al. PRECISION-Panc: the next generation therapeutic development platform for pancreatic cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019 Aug 2.
JournalClinical Oncology (Royal College of Radiologists(Great Britain))
- Overexpression of circRNA chr7:154954255-154998784+ in cancer-associated pancreatic stellate cells promotes the growth and metastasis of pancreatic cancer by targeting the miR-4459/KIAA0513 axis.
- Authors: Shao F, Cai M, Fan FF, Huang M, Tao Y, Wang C, Meng FT, Huang Q
- Issue date: 2020
- Oridonin overcomes the gemcitabine resistant PANC-1/Gem cells by regulating GST pi and LRP/1 ERK/JNK signalling.
- Authors: Wang B, Shen C, Li Y, Zhang T, Huang H, Ren J, Hu Z, Xu J, Xu B
- Issue date: 2019
- Dendritic cells loaded with pancreatic Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) lysates induce antitumor immune killing effect in vitro.
- Authors: Yin T, Shi P, Gou S, Shen Q, Wang C
- Issue date: 2014
- The histone methyltransferase G9a as a therapeutic target to override gemcitabine resistance in pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Pan MR, Hsu MC, Luo CW, Chen LT, Shan YS, Hung WC
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 20
- Orlistat Reduces Proliferation and Enhances Apoptosis in Human Pancreatic Cancer Cells (PANC-1).
- Authors: Sokolowska E, Presler M, Goyke E, Milczarek R, Swierczynski J, Sledzinski T
- Issue date: 2017 Nov