Implementing the Royal College of Radiologists' radiotherapy target volume definition and peer review guidelines: more still to do?
AffiliationFaculty of Health Science, University of Malta, Msida, Malta
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMercieca S, Belderbos J, Gilson D, Dickson J, Pan S, van Herk M.Implementing the Royal College of Radiologists' radiotherapy target volume definition and peer review guidelines: more still to do? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019 Aug 20.
JournalClinical Oncology (Royal College of Radiologists(Great Britain))
- Re: Mercieca et al. Implementing the Royal College of Radiologists' Radiotherapy Target Volume Definition and Peer Review Guidelines: More Still to Do?
- Authors: Walls GM, Hanna GG, Eakin RL, Young L, McAleese J
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Developing and implementing a user-driven departmental database system--implications for the Royal College of Radiologists' COIN proposal.
- Authors: James N, Carrington-Johnson C, McKenzie C
- Issue date: 1994
- An Evaluation Report on Radiotherapy Contouring Workshops During the Royal College of Radiologists' Annual Meeting 2018.
- Authors: Iqbal MS, Hothi A, Evans ES, Gilson D, Laws K, Saleem W, Salem A, Soh FY, Woolf D, Radhakrishna G
- Issue date: 2020 Apr