AffiliationDepartment of Haematological Medicine, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEeltink C, Liptrott S, Stringer J. Nursing research and audit in the transplant setting. EBMT textbook for nurses. 2018:301-11.
JournalEBMT Textbook for Nurses
- Student and educator experiences of maternal-child simulation-based learning: a systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol.
- Authors: MacKinnon K, Marcellus L, Rivers J, Gordon C, Ryan M, Butcher D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Ethical issues of prison nursing: A qualitative study in Northern Italy.
- Authors: Sasso L, Delogu B, Carrozzino R, Aleo G, Bagnasco A
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Evidence Brief: The Effectiveness Of Mandatory Computer-Based Trainings On Government Ethics, Workplace Harassment, Or Privacy And Information Security-Related Topics
- Authors: Peterson K, McCleery E
- Issue date: 2011
- Moral distress in undergraduate nursing students: A systematic review.
- Authors: Sasso L, Bagnasco A, Bianchi M, Bressan V, Carnevale F
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- The Experience and Effectiveness of Nurse Practitioners in Orthopaedic Settings: A Comprehensive Systematic Review.
- Authors: Taylor A, Staruchowicz L
- Issue date: 2012